To know your perfect turban size, first you need to measure your head size.
Below are few easy steps to measure it -
- Ask somebody's help to get your head measured for a more accurate sizing.
- Use a cloth tape measure to get the most accurate measurement of your head.
- Getting measurements at the right place on your head is very important. The ideal spot is at the centre of
your forehead, covering the top slope of the bulge in the back of your head.
- Place the measuring tape snugly
around your head at the spot mentioned in the previous step, not too
loose, and even not too tight. Make a note of the exact measurement.
- Measure a few more times. If your head measurement is between the size ranges, choose the larger size.