There is no product that matches the search criteria.
Handloom Saree: Enjoy the affection of the handwoven luxury
The manifest charm of handloom sarees can win the attention of many. Handloom sarees are woven from rich silk and cotton threads. Handloom sarees have been ruling the fashion era for decades. You can explore many variations in these sarees, which will never let you run out of the trend. Handloom sarees are mainly categorized into cotton sarees and silk sarees. Handloom cotton sarees are loved amongst women for summers. Women prefer handloom silk sarees in winters but these sarees look beautiful in summers too.
Handloom silk sarees are not limited by occasions. You can wear these sarees at weddings, parties, official meetings, and other occasions too. The detailed woven motifs & designs of these sarees provide a lavish look to women. If you’re an admirer of Indian sarees, then you can definitely not miss out a handloom saree. Browse through our collection and grab your favorite handloom saree in the latest design.
Our collection of Handloom sarees online
We know it’s difficult to resist the beauty of traditional Indian sarees when you’re a lover of Indian fashion. Thus, IndianWeddingSaree.com brings to you the designer collection of handloom sarees from different Indian states, including:
• Handloom Banarasi sarees- Coming from the heart of Varanasi, Banarasi sarees are known for winning the hearts since yesteryears. These sarees are a type of handloom pure silk sarees woven from rich threads and zari. Handloom Banarasi silk sarees are perfect for weddings, parties, and festivals.
• Handloom linen sarees- These sarees are thicker and more breathable as compared to handloom cotton sarees. You can explore different shades and solid colors in these handloom sarees. These sarees are perfect for all seasons.
• Handloom khadi cotton sarees- Handloom khadi sarees are known for their rich handcrafted work and texture. These sarees have a definitive feature of keeping you warm in winters and cool in summers. The fine texture of the sarees makes them perfect for both special and casual occasions.
• Handloom bandhani sarees- Pride of Rajasthan and Gujarat, these sarees give a lively look to the wearer. Bright colors of these sarees can make anyone’s heartthrob. Prints and shades of these sarees are ideal for both casual and traditional occasions.
• Handloom Tussar silk sarees- Tussar saree is the specialty of the state of Bihar. The bright colors and rich texture of these sarees enhance the vibrancy of a lady’s look. These sarees are another beautiful example of handloom pure silk saree.
Variations of designs do not end up here, you can explore more styles than this in our collection. We offer these sarees in different colors. Don’t forget to pick exquisite jewelry to accentuate your look for the occasion.
Buy handloom cotton & silk sarees online
Planning to add on new varieties of handloom sarees to your closet? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with our widest range of Indian sarees available at the best price range. Now grab your favorites in the finest quality. We ship across the globe, in the US, the UK, and many more countries. So, get ready to experience your best online shopping experience ever. Hurry! Order now and grab exciting deals.