There is no product that matches the search criteria.
South Indian Saree: Catch on the finest beauty
South Indian silk sarees have the most classic appeal. The rich and intricate weaving on these sarees highlights their look. Lush embroidery and contrasting handcrafted pallu make these sarees lavish in look. The unparalleled beauty of South Indian sarees makes it perfect for all the occasions. Not only south silk sarees but women love to drape south cotton sarees. You can wear South silk sarees for various occasions like weddings, formal gatherings & other traditional occasions.
In South India, most of the women only prefer saris for both regular day and special occasions. Unlike North India, brides in South India wear silk saree for their weddings. South Indian Wedding Sarees are very popular for brides. A bride can drape a South Indian saree for the wedding as well as the reception ceremony. Hair accessories and other jewelry play a very elegant role in a bridal makeover. You can explore various pieces of jewelry on our website to embellish your bridal look.
We offer South Indian sarees in a variety of fabrics like cotton, Kanjeevaram silk, Mysore silk, Bangalore silk & many others. You can choose from a large range of colors like red, white, gold, green, blue and many more lively colors. Bollywood actresses also love to jazz up their look in South Indian Sarees. Browse through our designer collection and pick your favorite one!
Popular types of South Sarees
1. Kanjeevaram sarees- These sarees are also known as Kanchipuram Sarees. Golden zari work is the highlight of these sarees. The saree and border are woven separately in a genuine Kanjivaram saree. Kanchi silk sarees are the pride of Tamil Nadu’s clothes handiwork.
2. Mysore silk sarees- These sarees are bright and lively in color. You can explore plain and embroidered Mysore silk sarees. Mysore Silk Sarees are perfect for special occasions like weddings and parties.
3. Pochampally sarees- These sarees come from Telangana, India. These are very popular for their geometric designs. Pochampally Sarees are all about flaunting bright colors and beautiful designs.
4. Gadwal sarees- These sarees have a definitive feature of the cotton body with silk pallu. Zari work makes these sarees more gorgeous.
5. Chettinad sarees- Chettinad cotton sarees are very popular in South India since decades. Bold colors, checks and stripes are the highlights of these sarees.
6. Konrad sarees- These sarees are defined with broad border. Konrad sarees are woven in checks and stripes. Motifs like flowers and birds enhance the beauty of these sarees.
Buy your new South Indian saree online
Ladies love South Indian saris all over the world. Indian Wedding Saree presents you with the latest collection of a variety of South Indian sarees. Explore the designer sarees in our collection and pick your favorite. Buy now and avail enticing offers!